Draper, Utah, September 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Microsoft partner JourneyTEAM is inviting business decision makers across industries to attend the upcoming Business Technology Summit and learn how Microsoft Technologies can improve their business operations.This exclusive event is November 2 and November 3 2022 is designed to help businesses achieve their unique goals, reduce potential security risks and, most importantly, do so while reducing costs and saving money.
This year’s two-day virtual event features more than 30 breakout sessions, product offerings and top insider tips from JourneyTEAM senior consultants to help you identify and implement the tools you need while reducing costs. Because JourneyTEAM focuses on all three Microsoft clouds, active sessions are divided into the following categories:
- Day 1(November 2): Microsoft Business Application Day (ERP, CRM and Power Platform)
- Day 2 (November 3): Modern Work and Microsoft Azure Day (Productivity, Collaboration and Security)
JourneyTEAM’s Business Technology Summit provides an atmosphere for business leaders to create a customized digital transformation strategy for their business. JourneyTEAM consultants and developers have over 20 years of experience implementing Microsoft technologies in businesses of all sizes and are designed to answer any questions you may have throughout the session. This event specifically includes:
- 30+ technical breakout sessions covering hot topics like Robotic Process Automation (RPA), embedding Power Apps into other Power Platform tools, finding cloud-only directory paths with Azure AD (full agenda coming soon).
- Discuss Microsoft business applications with JourneyTEAM experts and hear the latest updates announced on Microsoft Ignite.
- Learn more about Microsoft 365’s suite of tools and how to best use them in your company.
- Important and up-to-date Azure infrastructure insights for setting proper security protocols.
- In-person event at Top Golf Salt Lake City, UtahIf attendees are unable to attend in person, JourneyTEAM will ship a care package full of goodies for you to enjoy while watching the event virtually.
Eric BainesJourneyTEAM’s COO shared: “Since I joined JourneyTEAM 6 years ago, I have seen the Business Technology Summit become one of the premier events covering Microsoft technologies. It goes directly to end users and customers by showing real world scenarios. I It’s great to see the value of our sessions impacting our customers’ day-to-day operations as they ask engaging questions that lead to innovative solutions. Every year we continue to increase our knowledge and coverage of Microsoft commercial application, modern workplace and sky blue, and this event is an opportunity to share that knowledge with the community. It’s also a great time to meet up with friends, colleagues and clients to see how we continue to make a positive impact. “
At JourneyTEAM’s upcoming Business Technology Summit, business leaders are sure to gain powerful insights on how to use technology to achieve their desired business outcomes while keeping costs down.
Sign up for this event todaywe can’t wait to see you there!
Moria Spanish Howell
This release is distributed via WebWire®. For more information, please visit http://www.webwire.com.
source journey team